Your comments are welcome, but here's what I expect...
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this blog, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- This blog is about community. Please respect others who comment.
I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
So what can you expect from me?
I try to answer all comments as soon as possible. However, comment notices don't always come in. I check my most recent posts but if you leave a comment on an older post and don't hear back from me it's because I didn't get notice of it. I don't ignore people intentionally.
I appreciate your comments. A good comment deserves a link...
(Note: If I find your linking site or blog to be offensive or spammy I will delete your comment.)